Sunday, May 29, 2005

Virginity

I have been reading alot of Dilemmas of a Virgin Slut entries. I feels sorry for this poor girl. SHE NEEDS A COCK AND NOW!.
Take your time.

Your first sex should be the best sex. The setting has to be right.

Romantic, sensual, tender, and erotic.

Your Prince will arrive soon, my dear.

Can you picture Cinderella on the first night she had sex with the Prince?
Under that huge ball gown, seamed stockings, white silk thong, padded bra, and the door way to the kingdom of happy-ever-after land waiting to be opened for the first time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Demon Queen said...

Now this could be rather amusing!

Looking forward to hearing more.

Yes, I can imagine all of it... lovely!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Yes that could be fun. Cinderella as a virgin-whore. MMMMMMMM, my mind is a buzz with a story line.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home