Monday, November 07, 2005

In her room

This is a fictional story, and to some of us, we wish it where true. More to cum. I would even welcome your input into the direction of the story, so please leave your comments and suggestions.

Julie could never figure out what the big deal was. It was as if there where a new trend in fashion that everyone had to follow. To her, it was just a waste of time. To the other girls in school, it was a way of exploring themselves with their sexuality. Like the time when she spent the night at her friends house. Waxing well into the dark about school, parents, boys and Amy's favorite topic; lingerie. Her friend Amy was the first in her little circle to venture past the realm of cotton bra and panties. Amy would watch her older sisters dress up for their dates. Displaying the most attractive bras and lacey panties; sexy yet feminine. After they would leave, she would pretend that she had a date with a boy and parade around her adolescent covered room like a model.
Amy set the pace for the rest. It was the one thing that Julie admired and hated the most about her. Amy was the first girl to wear a thong, g-strings, lacy bras, even the first of them to shave above the mid-thigh and her bikini line. The others shortly followed, expect Julie. By the time the girls reached their senior year in high school, most where no longer virgins. They had boyfriends or one-night stands while on spring break or over the summer vacation. Of course, Julie felt more at ease with the girls who where still in tack of there innocence. She of only a handful of boys that she had dated. None where ever serious enough let them touch her under her bar or panties. It was an unwritten rule that she had. If he is a gentleman and had more than just sex on his mind, then perhaps she would let them play with her nipples or even finger her. Her friends had talked about sex, the lack of foreplay, the lack of consideration their boyfriends had for their own satisfaction and their requirements for the new flavor of the month. She made mental notes of the pet peeves, assembled her own list and made sure that the boys she dated had the mental capacity of men she wanted to sleep with. It was the how she was able to weed out the freaks that her friends always seemed to end-up with, allowing her to stay focused on her long term goals, even if it meant still being a virgin at graduation. College graduation that is.

Amy asked Julie why she never wore her thong or g-strings the other girls bough her.
"So what is it? Do they not fit?, Is it because the lace makes you itch, or is it that it makes you feel like a slut."

A rush of blood ran through Julie's body. Sharply she looked up from Amy's Cosmo mag, peering thru her glasses as Amy waited her answer.
"No, I just don't like the way they feel. It feels like there is an atomic wegeei and may ass is sticking out."
It was in fact the best thing Julie had ever felt. The freedom of movement that was more that a piece of cloth, or lack of it. Julie felt alive. Attractive, sexy, and even horny. She was afraid to confide to Amy the turn feeling of the lingerie. She was becoming a women. A women who like Amy, loved the fine and delicate things that only women can wear.

"Can I tell you something? You have to promise you can't tell any of the other girls or anyone else for that matter."

"I swear. Pinky swear on a lock of hair.''

"I love they way they make me feel. I love it when I have a dress on and a slight breeze rushes up thru my dress. And how that breeze rubs the silk and lace and that rubs on my clit. I love it when I put on a pair of tight jeans and my thong, and the seam of the jean pushes that slick thong on my lips. Making me wet. Does that ever happen to you?"

With a mischievous grin, Amy bounced off the floor and walked over to her dresser. There she extracted what appeared to be a complex web of fine silks, lace and clasps. It was a mixture of fine off black, flesh tones, and tiny pink bows and flowers.

"What is it?" Julie asked. She could make out that it was attractive and must feel good on her bare skin. In fact, the anticipation of it made her virginal lips quiver for some of her attention.

Amy gently laid out her treasures on her bed. Treating them as if they where museum artifacts from another land. Julie rose to see the fine threaded materials on display. Amy spoke.
"This is my favorite garter belt and stockings. I wore these to the Spring Dance in freshmen year. That was the night I first slept with Alex. The night he fucked me for the first time. I was hoping to wear these when Alex and I got married, but that will never happen now that he is with that bitch Carmen. So I want to give these to you. The will make you feel even more alive and sexy than you can imagine. They should fit you. Try them on."

Timid at first, Julie stood there admiring the detail of the material. The mesh like lace, the life like pink roses, gently sown into the mesh. The strands of silk that made the stockings almost invisible to the eye. She knew that the stockings would accent her legs. She began to disrobe. Pulling off her t-shirt and the boxer shorts she loved to sleep in.

"Is there a bra to match?” just as she finished her question, Amy produced the bra. It was a beautiful and delicate as the garter belt. Amy helped her put it on.

"The wonderful thing is that is bra snaps in the front. Makes it easier for the inexperienced boy to get to your tits." They both giggled. The soft mesh made Julies nipples hard. They beaus as stiffer when Amy helped clasp the bra, adjusting and pull it down, so the underwire gently lifted her breast. It was the first time Julie was able to create cleavage. She always bought a bra one-half size bigger. She didn't want to lead the boys on.

"You have a great set of tit Julie. Why don't you show then off. That bra makes them look delicious."

Julie turned to the mirror. She smiled with agreement. She did have a great set of breast. She should show them off.

"Now let's put the garter belt on. Remember the rose goes in the front. That's what my sisters always told me."

Amy stood behind Julie and helped draw the delicate mesh around her tiny waist. Clasping the hook above the crack of Julie's ass. Amy looked down on her buttery-soft ass. So smooth, yet strong from her years on the track team. Amy ran the back of her hands over the hump of Julie's ass, sending shivers up her back. The touch of another persons flesh, much less her best friend sent more waves of excitement to her already swollen pussy lips.
"Did you ever let that guy Michael touch you?" Michael was the one boy she wanted to sleep with. He was the captain of the baseball team, and had been scouted by the big league team, even as a sophomore.

"Not really. He is a great kisser, and very tall. I have to get on my toes to just reach his chin. I would...Maybe......I don't know. When he does kiss me, I feel my stomach full of butterflies, and my thighs start to quiver. I think it's just because I have to stand on my toes to kiss him."
They both begin laughing, and just then Amy moves her hand onto Julies shoulders, quickly spinning her around. Locking her eyes with Julie and moves in to kiss her on her lips.

4 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Yes, I admit it you have just made me very wet.

This certainly struck a chord with me. My first girl on girl took place in my bedroom, looking at my underwear collection.

Spooky, have you been reading up on me?

These girls definately have to get it on together. I'll be waiting.

Suze X

8:47 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

I try.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the slow sensual build up in this story but was very disappointed with the abrupt kiss, I was expecting a slower lead in. It climaxed too quickly for me..no pun intended..hope to see more seduction

4:07 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Yeah, I just couldn't think of where else to go. I know I want it to be about the garter belt, her date witht he boy, and first time girl/girl.
Still working on part two.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home