Saturday, June 25, 2005

I see you.

This is a fantasy of mine. I would love to come home to this.


My cell phone rings. The caller I.D. shows your name and number. My cock starts to harden and heart starts to beat faster.

You ask me to come over. The door will be unlocked, and the blinds will be open wide enough to see you on the couch.

I find an excuse to leave my class early. Washing my hands, thinking about what you could have planned for me. Will you be in the shower; will you be on the floor; will you be on the bed with your ass in the air. I wonder what you would wear ass well. Your red bra and garter belt, with the fishnets. Or your purple boxer shorts. The ones you where wearing when I caught you masturbating on the edge of the bed. Perhaps the silk P.J.'s, or perhaps nothing at all.

I rush out of class. I cut my way around downtown traffic. Smoking in the car, flicking ashes on the passenger seat. I try to keep cool but it is very difficult. The anticipation of me shoving my cock into your pussy is overwhelming. I just want to take my cock out of my pants now and beat off.

I make it out to the back roads. Smoking another cigarette. I get within a mile from your house. With 5 more traffic lights to go, I call you like you asked.
"I'm close."
"Beautiful. Be very quiet as you drive up." She hangs up.
One more light, one more stop sign, right turn, left turn into the driveway, fourth house on the left. I turn the headlight off, coast the car in to the driveway, park along side your car. I grab my smokes, and quietly walk up to your porch. I see the lights on in the living room and glance through the window.
There you are.

On the couch. Candles dimly light up the room. That's John Coltrain on the stereo. You are wearing one of my white dress shirts, and my red tie, buttoned just below your tits. I can see it is way to big for your tiny body. The barely black seamed thigh highs that I just bought you, and your black heels. You have managed to blind fold your self with a sash off one of your robes. Lying next to you is a bottle of lube. In your hands is your favorite dildo. Your working your dildo in and out of your already shaved wet pussy. Slowly letting the head enter, spreading your lips. I can see by the way your lips quiver that your enjoying it. Deeper it goes in, until you fill your self up. Your arch your back in pleasure, and gasp. You continue to fuck your self as I stand on the porch. Watching you fuck your self.

Do you know that I'm here? Did you hear my car pull up? Can you feel my looking at your? Can you feel how hard my cock is getting, needing to be released?
I light another smoke. You heard my lighter. Your cracked a small smile, and your cheeks are blushed. You stop for a second. You know that I'm outside. I will not come inside until I see you cum. I draw on my cigarette. You continue to work or dildo. Deeper, and wetter is becomes. I unzip my pants and rub the head of my cock. I have a huge drop of precum that I'm using as lube. Your moving that dildo in and out, faster, faster. Both hands now on the end of it. Working it the delight and passion. Cum on it. Cum on that big cock. Faster, faster, faster. I see your begin to shudder, and quiver, I hear your breath, gasping , and your moans.

Does it excite you that I'm not in the room, close to you. That I can only see you through the window. Does it excite you to know that I'm pleasuring myself to you?
Do you want me to come in the house now? Do want me to wait until you come?

Keep fucking that dildo, faster, harder. Make that sweet pussy cum. I see that it wants to explode. Make it squirt and rush all over your thighs and hands. Make it cum for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home