Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Love in the modern age.

Remember the old days when you passed notes to that guy or girl you had a crush on in school. You used the same sheet of paper, flirted and even set up dates on that sheet of paper. Well, now I guess kids are using their cell phones to pass notes in class, until they get caught and the teacher takes their phone away. The following is some cell phone text messages sent back between my wife-to-be and I one day while at work.

RSA: U horny? Need some cock? Want 2 get spanked?

Her: Uh huh

RSA: U wet?

Her: lil bit

RSA: How bad U want it?

Her: real bad

RSA: What will u do 4 it.

Her: beg

RSA: Promise? I'm already getting hard.

Her: Just how I like it

RSA: I'm getting hard.

Her: yup

RSA: From behind

Her: yup

RSA: Beg 4 it

Her: Pls give me cock

RSA: I have a wet spot on my jeans

Her: Nasty

RSA: Luv u

Her: luv u 2 CU @ home


I still like the old way of passing notes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Yes, halcyon days indeed those school days of innocence (Ok, I was once).

I tried passing notes to the hot guy in class who everyone fancied. Several passes in, just when I had opened my heart to him, the teacher called us out to the front.

The cow read every word out in front of the whole class.

That was embarrassing, we were mocked for months and never actually got it together.

Suze X

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home