Sunday, September 25, 2005

Classic glamour

I was playing poker with the boys a few nights ago and got to that level of conversation: Who would win in a bar fight; Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen.

Some where very quick to judge and answer right away, again leading to variations of the same question: Who would win in a street fight; James Cann or Joe Pesci. Who would win in a car race; Richard Petty, king of the red necks or A.J. Foyt...and so on. Well leave it up to me to introduce the this question:

What classic movie star would be best in bed. On one hand, Natalie Wood or Audrey Hepburn, on the other.

My pick..............why don't you put your hand together.

I've always had a thing for Natalie Wood. I mean she was absolutely gorgeous. Those eyes, that cute nose. Those lips. The same could be said for Audrey Hepburn. That little girl look in her eyes, that confidence in her walk, and yet seemed to be so innocent. Both of them. It did seem that Natalie Wood was more confident, in her innocents; more like she would take charge with words alone. Looking deeply into your eyes, whispering just under her breath. I bet she would lay down the law; "This is how your going to fuck me and I want done like I said." The kind of girl that made you fucker. That would make like it a little rough and hard in bed, would like to be spanked hard, and pull her hair as you call her your little fuck toy...

As for Audrey Hepburn, she more would be abit more opposite of Natalie Wood. She too would take a bit of charge but would want tobe be pampered. She would expect your to lead her by the hand and gently woo her into bed. But once your got her there, that little mouse roared like a lion. She might whimper and cry a bit, but when she was about to cum...BAM, she let it all out. With her, she might have not have liked for your to spank her or maybe even cum on her face. She would seem more like the one that ask you to kindly pull out to cum on her bonny ass. Not like Natalie. I bet she would let your cum on her face with out you even asking.

Of course this is all speculation, and in my demented world, I wish it where all true. Which leads me to my question I presented to the table: Who would would take it a D.P.; Jennifer Love Hewitt or Holly Combs. Put your hands together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

I wish I was the one giving it to her in the ass. You guys have one hot sex life. Love the updates

4:16 PM  
Blogger Demon Queen said...

I would do natalie Wood in a heartbeat.. I mean really! Who could resist?

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home