Saturday, July 30, 2005

Shower fun

Not much to report, other than it is a bit humid here by "The Beach". Not to mention that "Aunt Flo" is in town for a few days...........uuuuugh. So this morning before he headed up to the valley, we to a shower together, as we used to. Now that I'm up at 3:30 am to be at work at 5 am, we haven't really enjoyed our time in the shower like we used to. Something about the shower gets her all worked up. Her pussy gets really wet, and I don't mean by the warm water it's self. We've had sex in the shower, standing up, which is not easy for us to do. We are both about the same height, so one of us has to bend at the knees a bit. Anyway, she has this thing about having sex while on her period. I can understand, even our roommate, "our daughter" said that it is a bit messy, but she loved sex when she was on the rag. So, I took a chance and made a move, besides, I was all worked up reading everyone's blogs.......thanks. It didn't take much to get her worked up, like I said she love the water, and something about the angle of my cock hitting the back wall of her pussy drives here wild. There was no mess that I could feel or see as she jerked me off at the end. She did want to take control and tease me by rubbing the head of my over engorged cock on her pussy lips. Man, I was jumping out of my skin...I think that Sunday morning, I wake her up with my cock between her butt cheeks..........then go to church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home