Saturday, June 25, 2005

I need your help.

I was reading Smutty Thoughts ,and how her man taste like peach. Wow. I tasted my self after I've given it a tug. I can't seem to taste anything. Some girls swear that they can and will not attemted to allow cun in their mouths. This is where I have a dilemma. I would like, LIKE my fiance to try, TRY to let me cum in her mouth. I'm not asking her to swallow, even thought that would be the best. I told her that all I want her to do is try. Let me cum inside her mouth and she can spit it out.

We have a roommate that told her that one time she swallowed, and the trick is to let the cum land on the back of your tongue. It you get it on the tip or front have of the tongue, your going to taste it. And if he doesn't eat right, meaning lots of fast food and not enough water, that it's going to taste bad.

So I'm asking you good people in blog land. What is the best way to help my fiance overcome her fear of tasting cum, and what should I do to change my flavor. I know that there is little I can do now about how I taste. I drink about a gallon of water a day, I stay away from fast food. I heard that beer would help a bit. Anyone have some insight?

9 Comments:

Blogger Demon Queen said...

HAPPY 4th of July!!!

Hope you have a kickass weekend!

Time for more???


OOOOOH YES!!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

thanks. trying to finish the story. have you read the late entries...when you give a b.j. how do you let him finish....

8:23 AM  
Blogger Chickie said...

I think the reason his stuff was tasting so good was because he's been on a diet. No junk food, lots of fruit and drinking more water and juice than soda.

For me the easiest way to have him come in my mouth is if his cock is way back in my throat so I don't have to actually swish it around in my mouth before I swallow. I don't like how it feels if it's sitting on my tongue and then I swallow.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

I've heard about changing your diet can do that. I do drink a ton of water. The other underlining problem is that she have a small mouth and cant get all of me in there.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Maybe she'd let you try coming with just the head of it in her mouth and letting it kinda dribble out if she doesn't want to swallow? Sometimes we'll start off that way and he'll end up finishing on my cheek or neck.

I don't think beer helps it taste better. I can tell if he's been drinking beer and it's not good.

We did discover that if he's been eating a lot of strawberries it tastes nice.

Is there maybe something that she's been wanting to try that you're holding out on? Perhaps a trade could be made? :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

trade?....trade dishes for sex.....hahahaha

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Every time I suck my lover's cock I swallow. For years I didn't for some reason and then just a couple of years ago I realised how awkward it is when a guy comes on you, on him, whatever, and you have to clean yourselves up. My lover had never had anyone swallow before we got together and I told him why I do. He laughed and said "Practicality wins again!" Anyway, I get off on the naughtiness of it and have not had a lover who tasted bad.

www.battygrrlblog.blogspot.com

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the anticipation of what it's going to taste like is worse than what it does.

My suggestion is like girlie's... make sure it's all the way to the back of her throat. I do that, and I don't have to taste it, but honestly, my husband's doesn't have a taste at all. But then...have a "chaser" for her...if she likes soft drinks, or even alchohol, have her drink that immediately after she swallows.

The thing is, it's a mind game. She has to be willing to do it...think about eating something you've never had before...it is a mind over matter thing. Seriously. She has to psyche herself up for it.

Let her decide when. If you push it, it won't happen.

Nice reading...I'll add you to our links!

www.marriedwithsex.com (smutty site)

www.sksarcastickitty.com (non-smut)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

that would be worth a try, the only thing is that I have type 2 diabete....and all that sugar......not a good thing

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home