Friday, July 08, 2005

Words of advise.

Thanks to all who posted comments in my last entry. I will leave it up to my fiance as to weather she wants to swallow or not. I will say this, I am only her second lover she has ever had. That's right, only the second man ever to penetrate her. She tells me that she really does not count the first one at all. That he was never that good, or seemed interested in having sex with her while they dated. Hmmmmmm.... so I ask her, if I am her first ever, then I have to show her what a man wants and how to do it? This would be a blessing for some men, but for me, it seems to be a bit more challenging.

Granted I have more experience and know what I like, but she has a hard time telling me what she likes. She gets embarrassed about opening up her inner sexual self to me. Also at issue is that most of her friends don't want to discuss sex or their sex lives, even if it's a girls night out. Well a few will, but they both live far enough from us that it is difficult to see them. I have though about getting her to share her thoughts with on this blog. I think it would do her some good. Think about it. For most of us here, we like to read about others lives, as if they where soaps, where the people are real. Faceless and anonymous at times, but none the less, real. For some reason I think that blogging like this would make her feel unconfortable. She is weird like that. This month marks our 4 year anniversary, and in that time I have asked her about what she likes and what she wants me to do. Of course, touch is the main turn on. She just wants me to continue to caress her, and her outer lips. Tease her. Occasionally run my finger tips over her clit. She loves it when I just message her whole pussy. Like if I where to message her feet.

I guess what I want from her is to let her inhibitions go. To free her self of any kind of embarrassment. I can understand a bit of what she is facing...First off, and not that it ever is an issue, is that she is a plus size women. Not overly, but pleasant. I don't have an issue about what she looks like(I'm a big guy too), because I fell in love with her mind and her heart. I always tell her that. Shit, she is the only women in her office that gets flowers, and I send them just because I want to send them. No reason, just sending flowers because I love her. I guess at our age, we can do that. We're both in our mid to late 30's DINK's (Double Income No Kids) and in that, we dont have to hide or play anykind of games. When we go out, or even at home, she likes to graze her hand across my balls or cock. Just in that non-discript way, like a small breeze of air......"Oh, did I just graze your cock. I'm sorry."

The other day she did let her guard down a bit. I was behind her, doggie style, when she mumbled that she wanted me to go faster. I stopped, and pulled out.
"What? You want me to fuck you faster?" My hands where rubbing her ass.
"Why did you stop, come on", at this point she was trying to back into me. I put a stop to that buy giving her a little smack on the ass, asking her again if she wanted my to fuck her faster. I was trying to make her say it. Make her talk dirty and kinda beg for it. I played it up a bit and asked her if bad girls get fucked hard, as I did, I slipped in my cock, and let her ride me, back and forth. I smacked her ass again, "Do bad girls get fucked hard?"
"Yes they do"
"Are you a bad girl?"
"Yeah", and with that I grabbed her hips and went to town. I was going as fast and as hard as I could that I was slipping on the carpet! I was losing my footing! I'M NOT JOKING!.

In any case, it ended with a rather large volley of my cum shooting passed her ear, on to my side of the bed(GREAT!) with the rest landing on her plump ass. I just know that she wants to let go, must be afraid that I might think less of her. I told her, in a kidding manner, that behind the bedroom door, she is my fuck toy. I just know that my fuck toy is not exploring her full erotic self yet.
I know she has it in her, the erotic, the drive and need for sex, as much as I do. The other day I was about to rub one out before taking a shower, when she suggested me sliding my cock between her tits insted. 40 C's! I wasn't about to say no. She helped me by cupping my balls as I was cumming. Later that night I asked her if she like watching me jack off on her tits. She said that she loved it and wanted to do it again. That nasty girl is in there, she just need help in escaping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Thank you. Who said you can't be a fuck monster and still be a gentleman. I always clean up after my self......

6:47 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Thank you.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES YES YES! Just keep talking to her like that....she'll follow suit just fine. That is EXACTLY what my husband did to me. He loves the fact that I'm a prim and proper (LOL) teacher, but behind closed doors, I'm his whore. It's AWESOME!!

Like someone said above..just keep doing what you do...and don't acknowlege when she does something kinky...just act like it didn't surprise you and play on it...it works, believe me.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home