Thursday, July 28, 2005

Music to fuck to.

If you take a look at my profile, you will see that I have a B.A. in Music. Well, in reality it is a B.M. in commercial Music/Jazz Studies. Not that Jazz is my thing, just that if you wanted a degree in Commercial Music(which means your a studio player or arranger), you had to take Jazz course. No biggie! Well I went through the all the classes, but got held up on doing my last recital, which meant no, B.M....anyway. I work for a major guitar factory here in California, and get to hear music all day. I was talking to a few co-workers about what they listen to when they are intimate with their significant others. Some say they have the t.v. on in background, others said they don't have any background noise at all. All this got me to think about Housewyfe's entry about masturbating to Springsteens "Born to Run". Well here is a small list of music I like to listen to when I want to have long, passionate, wet sex with my fiance.

(no particular order)
  1. Miles Davis, Kind of Blue. This is the album that launched the "Cool" era of Jazz.
  2. Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon. Along with the "Wizzard of Oz" in the background, this album has a very trance like theme to it. Very relaxing.
  3. W.A. Mozart, "Symphony no. 31 in D". Yeah baby. Light and bouncy, kinda funny to work with, but it will set the mood for good and happy sex. Basically anything by the "Master " would work.
  4. M. Ravel, "Bolero". I first heard this back in the 80's in the movie "10" with Bo Derek. That scene where she and Dudly Moore are having sex......
  5. John Coltrain, A Love Supreme. Coltrain used to play with Miles, so this is much in the same vain as Kind of Blue.
  6. Bruce Springsteen, Tunnel of Love. I'm a huge Springsteen fan. This was recorded after his first marriage. Lots of questions he is looking for in this album.
  7. Derek and the Dominos, Layla and other assorted love songs. This is Eric Claptons classic master piece. It also features Duane Allman of The Allman brothers. Good rock for a good fuck.
  8. Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Sky is Crying. This was the posthumous album that was released after his very untimely death in 1990. Just some good blues to fuck to.
  9. C. Debussy, "Clair de Lune". Very romantic piece. He was a turn-of-the 20th century French composer who inspired Duke Ellington.
  10. McKinley A. Morganfield-aka Muddy Waters. "Hard Again" The great thing about the Blues is the innuendo and double meaning of a song. Muddy sings, "My baby ran off with the bus driver....They go out riding riding in the day time, now she gets a ride at night." This is just a flat out hard and nasty blues album for hard and nasty sex.

If anyone has songs or albums please share them. Is list is in no way the say-all to end-all list.

Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Demon Queen said...

The Stones Beast of Burden always makes me horny.

Is this Real by Lisa Hall for our more erotic nights.


Just Like Heaven The Cure
Rock me Baby Ike and Tina Turner

DK and I actually have two self made CD's just for boom boom time.

One is called DQ Delight - picked by yours truly for sex.
The other is called Rhythm and Langor - the songs he likes to listen to when he makes me writhe and moan.

Think I feel like doing that right now as a matter of fact!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easy Star All Stars... They did some great covers for Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album... Their covers are a little spicier, I think... although, nothing beats the originals.

And anything new age under the realm of erotica, and some house music too. Very sexy!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

why has everyone forgotten Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing'?? That's a classic for having good sex to!!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

That is true, I forgot about that and Marvin's album "What's going On". Great one to put on the list

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home