Saturday, July 09, 2005

Don't talk with your mouth full.

This is not the first time that I have been interrupted during a sexual act. Last night, my girlfriend said that I've worked so hard that last few weeks that she would give me a blow job. HOT DAM! And I didn't have to ask, hint, or beg for it. What a nice girl. So there she goes, willing and more that able, and about three moans into it, our roommate, "OUR DAUGHTER" COMES HOME!
She is not really our daughter, we just call her that. She is good friend from college who has fallen on hard times. She is such a mess. Divorced, no kids, no money, not a real good job, and is a Lesbian...4 out of 5 aint so bad. So she comes to us for advise, and never takes it. We tell her how hard-headed she is and walks away in a huff. She'll go off and does the opposite of what we tell her and then comes running to us asking why the fuck things don't work out for her......mmmmmmm.

So back to my hummer, after about 20 minutes of hearing how bad her day was and how she should have stayed at Starbucks Management Program, I got back to having my promise kept. We could hear her walking past our bedroom door, so I had to make sure that this one was quick. Sure as shit, as I'm about to cum, and my girlfriend is jerking me off, she, our "daughter" is walk past our door again. Now mind you the door is closed, tight, but not locked, and I'm trying to keep things quiet while I cum and my girlfriend is taking her thumb and rubbing the inside crown of my head. Where the face would be on the helmet...Picture it.
I'm crying, squrming, pulling the mattres out nof my ass, my fiance is laughing, our roommate is moppy and there is cum flying into my bellybutton. I now have a new found respect for you women who have your men cum on your tummys and have the lava flow in your innies. I guess outties don't have the same problem

5 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

just my hyposthises

7:46 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

lol

9:09 AM  
Blogger ellipsis said...

wow.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Fucking hilarious dude! Try having your real daughter walk in when your head is between her mothers legs.
I have got to link this site.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Yeah, I going to have to start putting a sock on the door handle or somthing.....

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home