Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The dog days of summer

Well the month of August has been the true dog days of summer. The sex had been on hold for the past three weeks due to my baby's diverticulosis. We found out about it last winter when she had a major flair up that sent her to the E.R. for a overnight stay. This was the second time this year that she had a flair up, and we think that stress had a part to play in this go around. 10 days of antibiotics, light food, no stress and lots of rest, means no sex. Right?

Think again.

There has been plenty of pocket rocket play, and blow jobs over the last three week(her Aunt Flo also came to visit) that she is getting much better at using her hands and fingers when going down on me. She has begun to use her fingernails on my ball sack, my tante, and thighs while going up and down on my cock. In return I have given her a few quick orgasm's with her pocket rocket to help keep the edge of. Thank god for the upswing Labor Day weekend. She is off her meds, the flo has receded, and our "daughter" is away until Monday. I'm going to treat that ass as if she here a dirty, nasty, pirate whore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Demon Queen said...

Poor baby!
Jeez.

I'm glad *other things* are going well, but really, sad.

You do realize that the 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day?

But 'Fuck Like a Pirate Day' seems to be a lot closer! LOL

12:21 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

That is very funny, I keep that one on tap. If Wed. is hump day, then Fri. should be fuck like a pirate day.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home