Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Holding back.

I haven't jerked off since Sunday morning. Why you ask? Well, as I mentioned in my last post, "Aunt Flo" was in town, and I've had a very long and difficult week at work. Not to mention that all the planning for our wedding is a bit of a grind. Besides I wanted to save up all my love juice for this weekend. Either Friday night when our "daughter" is out or Saturday morning...or both. In the past when I've held back for a few days(usually just about three), I've blown wads past her ear and even over her head while fucking her doggie! I'M NOT KIDDING! There are times that I have so much force behind it that even MY LEGS BUCKLE.

So I'm figuring out when would be the best time. I guess Friday night when our "Daughter"/roommate is out, or Saturday morning before we get our day started. I would like to try and make her wet when she is still sleeping, still dreaming. It's not like we haven't fucked three times in one night.........years ago when we first stated dating mind you. But the middle of the night when she is peaceful, away in another dimension in her mind. That spot when we are sleeping, where we can see ourselves and who we truly are. This is how I would do it.

I would spoon up behind her, grind my cock between her butt checks, and reach over with my arm and roll her nipples between my fingers. I would run my fingertips over her shoulder, to the base of her neck. I would kiss her neck and behind her ear. My cock would still be grinding on her ass. Drawing precum from the head making me glide with ease. As she begins to stir, I would whisper to her, "Go back to sleep and dream of me." With that I would begin to tug at her pussy lips. Pulling them. Messaging them. I can feel her hips grind back onto me. With the heal of my hand, I would press on the outside of her clit and push her hips closer to me. Slowly in a circular motion, keep the heal of my hand on her clit. Keeping firm pressure on her. As the heat from her pussy begins to build, I would use my fingertips and her own moisture to stimulate her clit. I know that within seconds she will be soaked with anticipation and wake from her golden slumber. I hear her moans, spreading her legs to allow me to take her body. I know that she wants me to enter her. To take her. To fulfill her dream into reality. But I am such a tease that would wait until I make her cum a few times. Make her ask for my cock. Whisper it to me. Ask me to make you her cum. Ask me to feel your wetness. Ask me to take you to new heights. Ask me to make love to you. Ask me to cum inside you. Ask me how much I love watching your face, as I slid my cock inside you. That whimper, that sigh and that flushed look on your face. Can you feel that. Can you feel it strech you. I can feel you surround me. Taking hold of my cock, milking it, making me want to cum fast and hard. I want to see your eyes when I do cum inside you. That passion, that connection that first brought us together. That look you had that first night(early morning) when we first made love. How scared you where, and how relaxed and the trust you had in me when I entered you. I had nothing to hold back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home