Thursday, August 18, 2005

My own little survey....so to speak.

I've been reading some blogs and there are surveys or questions for others to copy, answer and post on their own blogs. I thought about filling out one, but most are set up for women. So I will continue to direct my questions to the small handful of women who visit my blog. I love to know the sexual past of a women to the point where it gets me hard, and the dirtier the better. Here are a few topics to choose from:

  1. Do you remember the first time you bought lingerie for the purpose of seduction. What was it, your age at the time and what was the out come of the event.
  2. What was the first scenario that you masturbated to and at what age. Also, do you still use that same scenario to this day.
  3. The first time you knew what sex was and if there was an immediate connection between that and your body. Did you feel your self wanting to know more or where scared to go beyond for fear of some consequences from your parents or questions of morality.
  4. How did you learn to masturbate? Did you stumble across it in the shower or, did some one mention the act to you told you how good it felt.

These are just a few things that I have asked my girlfriends in the past...especially the masturbation and lingerie question. I just love a nice pair of bearly black stockings on a women. You can either post your answer on your own blog or post them in the coment section here for everyone to read. Maybe I'll combine a few of your answers to form a little story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Demon Queen said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Must think on this one.

Hi cutie!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home