Saturday, August 06, 2005

...as a result of holding back....

Well, it went very well so to speak. I only got off twice, she came three times the first time and one on the second go-round. I could have easily blown my juice when she came home from work. I was napping(remember I get up at 3:30am) when she kissed me, asked what I wanted for dinner and reached down my shorts to rub my cock. Suggesting that she climb into bed so we could discuss it, I told her that I had not given it a tug since Sunday. Her eyes widen and her jaw dropped. "Bullshit. Your a horny boy, I know you rub it out every day."

Nope!

From her it gets a little boring with talk about work, drama with our "daughter" and the difficult decision of what to eat for dinner and where to eat it.

She continues to rub my cock and balls, ever going as far as sucking me for a bit. I had to stop her several times from making me cum. "I'm in control now", she proclaims....yeah right.
We hop in the shower, I get her all worked up by rubbing the head of my cock on her clit, then giver her a few thrust...yes we do it standing up in the shower....I live on the edge, baby.
For the next few hours; we eat, go for a walk by the beach, drink a few beers, watch T.V.(Smokey and the Bandit was on) and head off to bed.

I start by using her pocket rocket on her clit and the toy inside her, she cums in a few minutes. The next my fingers inside her, which she really doesn't like as long as I'm not fucking her with them. I try and put a little pressure on her G-spot, and curl my finger so I can feel the pocket rocket vibrate on the inside. She cums quicker with my finger. The her favorite, my cock inside her with the pocket rocket. I love it when I can feel her walls grip down on me as she is cuming. Her hip seem to tilt back and her pussy opens and grabs hold in split second. Man she was wet and gooey after that.

I want to get her off one more time, and tell her to roll on her side. She loves this. I enter her from the side while on my knees as she stays on her side. Her pussy is so tight and I hit it at the right angle that she is just gaping and whimpering like a virgin. But she has been doing something the last few months with her pussy that feels like she is milking my cock. Well what ever it is, it make me cum...I hate it. I wanted to keep pumping her. I love listening to her cumimg. I love listening to her engulfed in pleasure. Much good it did me, plus the fact that I hadn't dropped my love bomb in a week.

In any case I did get my revenge when I woke her up at 5am, rubbing her clit. I got her so wet that I took her from behind. I know that she was trying to keep her moans down. I told her that no one is home and no one can hear us from out side. I pumped away for what seemed a good 5 minutes straight, when she started to cry and kept saying,"oh my god, oh my god". I swear that I saw her pussy drip as I pulled out and came all over her ass. I guess that's what I get for holding back.

I just bought the Ramp from the Liberator. I got it in red, it should be here today. Let you know how it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home