Friday, October 07, 2005

The dangers of "spooning"

The other morning, when my alarm went off, I knew I had about 40 more minutes before I had to get up for work.

I reached over, turned off the alarm and rolled back towards her. I snuggled up next to her as close as I could. She sleeps in the buff, which is good for me, because you know how much I like to rub my cock between her cheeks.

Well good thing I don't this time around, because it would have been tragic. WHY?

Let's just say that she has been eating more fiber and certain....Gases, have been escaping her at night. Thankfully they have been oderless gases. I was protected. I had on a pair of shorts, and was not near the main shock of the....Explosion.

I did tell her later that night of what came out of her ass. She laughed. Told me that payback was a bitch........just wait until I come back from the chill cook-off next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Nope not at all. She can sleep thru a war.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home