Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Face down in Cabo

Well it is that time again...where we have to spend time with our families, whether we like it or not. We choose our friends, not our family, so I just push along. Don't get me wrong; I love my mom, dad (he's ill at the moment), brother and sister. It's the others that tend to live in chaos and drama.

My mother raised the three of us. My parents divorced when I was 15. From that time until the present, it's just been the 4 of us. Thru all the hard times. We all managed to graduate from college and even take graduate courses in our respective areas of study. So to us we have everything and have agreed not to give presents to each other for the past few years. To us, we are each other's gift. We are there for each other. This is something that has not translated well to the rest of the family. They are lost in a world of chaos and drama.

So last night my mom told me that we would be eating at my cousin's house. Here is a guy that had a full ride to a University, straight out of high school, but chose to join the Marines and merry his now ex-wife. Genius Asshole! So now he is raising his kids, because his lazy ass ex-wife can't handle the pressure. CUNT!. I think he is out of work at the moment, and is going back to college, so I give him credit for that. Anyway, the point of all this is that I will need some alcohol to get me thru dinner and onto midnight mass. So I plan on taking my favorite drink with me. Cabo Wabo tequila. Here's how I make my Cabo.

1 double shot of Cabo
1 shot of lime juice
1 shot of Triple Sec
splash of Grapefruit juice
and PowerAde Mountain Blast until the color is a light blue.
Like the tropical ocean off Cabo San Lucas.

Wish us luck. I know that my fiancé will need it as much as I will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

RSA, thankfully we only have to go through this once a year.

I agree alcohol helps but don't diring too much. It brings out the honesty in people.

Have a good holiday.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Oohps. I knew I should have spell checked that.

See I've been drinking wine and look what's happened.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Thank you. I have about two of thoes and I'v got a good buzz. 4 and then I get honest. Spell check.........yeah I forget to use that too.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home