Friday, November 18, 2005

Do over!

This was an interesting question that was brought to my attention a few weeks ago. I was talking to one of my best friends, who currently is between lovers, and he's better off for it. Well, he and the women(I can't find a better word for her) that he was dating ended up with an offspring. Don't get me wrong, the child is gorgeous. Just a wonderful soul and disposition about him, even at his very young age. I can't wait until he be comes a teenager and that all goes to hell..........I'm evil.

Anyway, we went about the usual "Monday morning Quarterback" session. If you could do it over again, would you do the same thing or change your actions. LIKE PULL OUT! Of course it seemed unfair to pose that question to him, especially when a child is involved.
It's not the child's fault that his parents are a few tacos short of a fiesta platter. But in defense of my friend, he knew better, and just followed what he thought at the time was a safe situation. As for her,...well she is a mother.
So we waxed about what we would do over again or more to the point, who we would do over again. For him, it would be a girlfriend he had in high school. The first one he ever bough lingerie for(.....that was a fun tip, story for another time). They never did it, she wanted to stay pure for her future husband.......
As for me, it would be these few girls that I used to work with, "Office Girl" and "Ice Cream Girl". I should have moved in to kiss "Office Girl" in the parking lot of a miniature golf park. I was about 21, she must have be about 17. Yeah, I would have been worth going to jail for, but I just wanted to show that I loved her for her and just wanted to get down her pants. I did, but I'm sure that she wanted a little romance before she gave it up. It never went anywhere. I just kept telling my self that when she turns 21, she will be looking to play the field like I was, and that was something that I didn't want to deal with at the time.
At the same time I was fooling around with another girl, at the same place I'll call "Ice Cream Girl". I would stay late and close up the place and she would stay with me. After I got things put away, we would go into the back of the stock room and make out, finger her, stroke my cock. She was a virgin, and had never felt a cock in her hand or been fingered. That pussy was so tight. She was about the same age as "Office Girl", but she craved my attention. I know that sounds like I have a big ego, but she would tell me, that she looked forward to working with me, and couldn't wait until the weekend to do so. There was one night when my friends band was playing and I drove her to her the home of her best friends, boyfriend's house where we stayed up almost all night playing with each other's body. I was just about to take her virginity, when she would whimper and whince every time the head of my cock parted her tight lips. I stopped. I knew that she wanted it to be "special" and backed-off. I never did have sex with her.
Besides I had just come out of a short relationship where I found out that the girl I was dating at the time had sex with my best friend. That whole relationship was full of misunderstanding, intimidation, non-communication, and lots of booze. Just a confusing couple of years for me. I just needed time to myself and sort out what I wanted in a relationship. As far as sexually, they would have been two girls who's virginity I took. "Office Girl" I would have love to fuck, especially doggie. I have a felling that she would have been a handful in bed. "Ice Cream" girl was different. She wanted more of a relationship, long term I guess, and I wasn't ready for that.

So my question to my few readers is this: What would you do over again, sexually. How would that change your life now or would it have changed you life then.

5 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Hey

Why are we always alone in here? My voice is resonating off the walls.

I have a motto in life and that is not to regret.

I once regretted not letting a fellow work mate fuck me. I fancied the pants off him.

Some years later I met up with him again and he was arrogant and rude.

I'm glad I didn't give myself to him now. What I am trying to say is that people change and not always for the better, they may be good memories but what are the like now?

12:15 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Thank you for posting a comment. Your voice is not bouncing as much as you think. I agree, people dont always change for the better, but in case of my friend, he seems to be a bit more relaxed in his ways.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't given up my virginity to a virtual stranger like I did.

I wish I hadn't had unprotected sex in high school, resulting in pregancy and an abortion. Boy, do I EVER regret that.

I wish I had better communication skills when it comes to describing what is good, bad, and fantastic when it comes to sex- and the courage to actually speak up about it.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to tell you the truth, every one thinks what would or could i have done diffrent. i will tell you this, even some of the things that caused me and others pain, i would not change because that is what has made me the person i am today. pull out one string, and you unraval the whole carpet. hindsight sad to say
is always 20/20

3:35 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

That is so true. It's what has happend to us that has made us who we are. But what is that never happened, would we still be who we are?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home