Thursday, December 22, 2005

Playing the role of...

I'm on line with friend of mine, asking him what role playing themes he's used before. I think being that I'm off next week, that I get the fiance to play along. I'll even go as far as buying her a new outfit for her. So here are a few he suggested:

  1. Salesman and lonely wife
  2. Waitress and truckdriver
  3. Car Jacking(I kinda like that one)
  4. Maid services
  5. Home Invasion( we have friends that play that)

Anyone have any suggestions for some other games or you could please help me pick one.

p.s. I have made some small changes to the sidebar. Please take a look.

5 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Teacher/student is a favorite of mine and secretary/boss is another. Sounds like you are planning to have some serious fun. Hope you come back and tell us all about it!

Hugs
Des

11:10 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Stood up girl in bar works for me.

Alex once met me in a city centre bar (pre arranged).

I was quite enjoying the attention before he arrived. A girl sat on her own at a bar attracts guys like bees round a honey pot.

Alex got off on the idea of strolling in and saying hello then watching all the guys move back.

We screwed like crazy when we got home.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They all sound interesting.
I look forawrd to hearing which one you choose and how it goes.

I want to get into more 'complex' scenarios and look to forward to reading for inspiration.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home invasion sounds good in a twisted sort of way. Lots of struggling, etc. Mmmm...

1:55 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

I know huh......a like to get a little rough.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home