Friday, December 30, 2005

Year's end.

Well it's over. The year that is. It went buy rather quickly for me. It was a productive year in the sense that I have found a career in which I love very much. I'm still very much in love with my fiance, even though she can bug the fuck out of me at times. Our wedding plans are moving along. There is still a lot to finish, but we are on the ball. Now to a brighter side of this blog.

Now, let the retrospective of the Christmas begin!

It was not as bad as I thought it would be. We did head over to my cousin's house for Christmas Eve dinner. There was a ton of food, not to mention the food I made. Not much, just home made carnitas. For those of you who are not of Mexican culture(I'm born and raised in California), it is a pork dish. Mostly braised and slow cooked, with lemon juice, coriander, cummin, onions, garlic....all kinds of good stuff. There was very little to no drama at the house, we mostly keep to ourselves. Sad, but in a way good. There was not finger pointing of sorts. I figured that it was political suicide if someone would to start shit. Luckily no one did.

After dinner, went back to my mother's house. Took a small nap, headed out to Midnight Mass. It was a packed house as always. By the time we got back to my mother's and got to bed it was around 2 am. Earlier that day, my mother brought out a standing rib roast, asked my and my fiance to doctor it up for Christmas night dinner. Boy, did we ever. A little red wine, some onions, garlic, my special BBQ dry rub..........and lots of wood for the smoker.
Come Christmas morning, I got up. Fired up the grill and smoker. Set that rib roast on the rack and let it cook. I smoked that puppy for a good 6 to 7 hours. The meat was melting of the bone! Dam I'm good cook.

I did play Santa for a bit. Went over to see my friend and his little boy, got him a little play set. I bought my baby some much needed panties. Some comfortable everyday's and a little something for me. We talked about trying some anal play. Trying things in stages, hopfuly working up to anal sex......... She said would want to start with some rubbing of her asshole. Just rubbing in a circle. And when she was comfortable, then maybe a finger. So there is some progress in that area. I did get her a new vib. Bought her a Rabbit. We did try it out the day after Christmas. She gave it mixed reviews. I told her that she would have to play with it on her own to get used to it. She is not very keen on having something other than my cock inside her pussy, not a finger.
Anyway......we had some good holiday sex. A post Christmas fuck really. We never did get to role play a part yet. I did send her an e-mail asking her what she would like to do. She replied that they all sounded really hot, and that she was getting wet thinking about them. Inside of picking one right away, she told me that she was going to surprise me with one........now that's what I want to hear. What did she get me...........some coffee mugs........well they are from the movie, "Nightmare Before Christmas", one of my favorite movies, so I can't complain. I'm using one now as I write this.

I think that she is beginning to open her mind up, sexually speaking. I asked her how many times a week she would like to have sex, "Well not as often as you would like, but maybe three times a week." Of course for me......every day is par for this course. Again she mentioned that she would like to try some anal play but was afraid going any further. She was more afraid of the pain and mess it would bring about. I told her that my friends' ex-girlfriend told me that when she started having anal sex, that it took awhile to get used to. So with that news in hand, my fiance agreed to the anal play.
She got mad at me the other day when I told her that I gave it a tug in the shower. "Why didn't you tell me, I would have helped?".....she was busy playing Xbox I told her. She made up for it later with a nice blow job.
Our post Christmas fuck included me giving her a slight tug on her hear, at the base of her head, while I had her on her side. She loves that position. Something about that sideways position get her so hot, wet and tight. With every pump she was moaning and gasping. In that position gets her so tight that I can't last very long. I have to pump her very slow and long, with a flurry of a few quick thrust. She said that she liked me pulling her hair. I asked if it was the combination of the pleasure and pain that she liked? She just kinda smiled, "Yeah, a little bit."

I was reading up on some of your post, and found this one Life of a Nylon Lover . He has a very honest view of what most men really want. I know for myself, I would love to see more women wearing stockings and garterbelts. I know with today's fashions, it is difficult to do so. Just something to keep in mind.

Well, I've rambled long enough. Enjoy and and have a safe new year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Thanks for the insight in to your life. I hope you and your fiance have a very Happy New Year.

I will be visiting you throughout 2006, so keep a seat warm for me.

1:22 PM  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

New to the site...Loving it so far!

9:35 PM  
Blogger The Mrs said...

Hi There! Thanks for linking to us! Hope you have a fantastic New Year!

The Mrs.
www.ourdirtysecret.blogspot.com

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home