Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To my love....

Brian Wilson said it best; "God only knows what I'd be with out you."

This is true. Over the past 5 years, I don't think my life would be the same if I had never asked you a simple question; "What was our homework?"

Now as we prepare to become husband and wife, I only pray that the rest of our lives are as exciting and fulfilling as the past 5 years have been. I could not have asked for a better partner, friend, lover, and soon to be wife. I can not imagine you not being in my life at any point, now or ever.

I want the rest of the world to know how much I love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger sxuly yrs said...

So sweet...what a lucky girl!

:) andi

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really beautiful! I dream that my wife might one day say that to me again, but I doubt it. Keep the magic flame alight as long as you can - it's dark without it!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Aww that is so sweet! She's very very lucky to have someone who so ardently professes his love!

Hugs
Des

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home