Friday, February 24, 2006

Latest

Well, not much to report on the home front. My wife-to-be decided to stop taking her birth control pills a few weeks ago, and now after almost four years of hormones, her body is taking it’s time getting back to normal. For you women out there who read my blog know what comes next; mood swings! Luck for me they have not been really bad. She has been feisty and crabby. Of course the blotting, cramps, and increased appetite have been a bit of a bear to deal with. Lots of chocolate cake seems to help sooth that beast that arrives home after work. I keep telling her that she needs more than cake. What she needs is a good stiff fuck to keep that mood swing in check. That remedy has yet to be administered, but hopefully this weekend I’ll give her that dose of dick…..

I have not totally been deprived of my needs. I spend this past Presidents Holiday(US) honoring our past US President…not the one in office now, but Mr. Clinton. I was treated to a Presidential blowjob. When I suggested that we honor our past President, her only request was that she did not have to wear a blue dress…..(How may of you caught that joke)

I less than four months, is our wedding day. We’ve been busy putting invitations together, finding her dress, center pieces, gifts for our guest and above all, trying to save money to pay for it all. I had no idea how expensive a wedding can be. We have a very small guest list, perhaps 115 total as we speak! We still have to find a place for the rehearsal dinner, places for out of town guest to stay and a suite for us for afterwards. The good thing so far is that all of this is going to be close by, within the city limits. Had we decided to go out of town, I think it would have been harder to get things accomplished.

That’s all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

OMG, what a time to quit taking the pill. What with all the Wedding plans to cope with, that's a huge strain in itself.

There is no wonder she is feeling a little moody. However, she does have a most understanding partner. Doesn't she? ;)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

she sure does....I've been doing what I can to get stuff done.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home