Monday, February 27, 2006

Reduex

I posted this last year. It was meant to be a tag, but now that I have a few regular readers, I though of revisiting this question.

Do you remember the first time you bought lingerie for the purpose of seduction. What was it, your age at the time and what was the out come of the event.

What was the first scenario that you masturbated to and at what age. Also, do you still use that same scenario to this day.

The first time you knew what sex was and if there was an immediate connection between that and your body. Did you feel your self wanting to know more or where scared to go beyond for fear of some consequences from your parents or questions of morality.

How did you learn to masturbate? Did you stumble across it in the shower or, did some one mention the act to you told you how good it felt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can answer at least parts of that question fairly easily.

First, the lingerie question. It's an easy one for me to answer because once I discovered it's power I fell in love with it to the point that lingerie is now a major fetish of mine. It was after I had gotten older (in my thirties) and I knew that a certain man I was going to see had a picture of me dressed in a very sexy way for bed. I went out and bought all the parts...including silk stockings, and matching lace black and panty set. The sex was wild! I got more and more daring and have accured quite a collection.

Second...masturbation. I discovered it in the tub at around age ten, and haven't stopped since, despite being caught by my mother! LOL
I would stay in the tub as the water ran out and slide on my belly all around, at first it was just fun, but then I figured out it felt good...my clit's been rubbed for 35 years now and I'll always be thankful to that tub from my childhood!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Wow...I agree on the power of lingere. I know that my fetish for stockings is hard to quench.

I guess most women started to masturbate around that age, and usually, like you said, just playing around.

2:57 PM  
Blogger .- said...

so many delicious questions
want to answer but thinking about them, well... now i have to step away for a while

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home