Monday, March 27, 2006

A hole in one.

The Songbird's aunt Flo is in town this week. Not a big deal, being that she is willing to go down on me when her week comes around. I am at fault for this one though. Sunday we spend the day just farting around town. The one weekend where we didn't have to run errans for the wedding(My suit is still not ready). So we went down to the local swap meet, walked around, went to lunch, and drove back along the coast. I was a nice day, so I had on a pair of shorts. Of course I take advantage of this and pull my cock out from the leg side of my shorts so she can see it. She starts to laugh and begains to rub it. She has a way of getting under the head, right at the "A" spot that makes me just shiver. For the next 20 minuets she keeps rubbing my cock, getting me hard, using my precum to lube me up. I asked her is she was getting horny, to which she giggled, said that it was a little bit. Then the bomb. Flo was in town as of Saturday, so that nixed that deal.

She more than made up for it right as I was getting in bed. Now I've been horny all day, I know that I have a lot of cum built up and I'm going to blast a huge wad on her face. She on the other hand had a different idea. She insted aimmed for my bellybutton and made it. Like as if my cock, cum and bellybutton was some sort of fairgound game. We both laughed about it, and indeed it was a lot. I took a good 10 minuets trying to get it all out. She said it was her new game. Everytime she lands it in my belly button, she gets to be eaten out for 20 minuets.

I like this game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aragorn said...

LOL, hav enot been here for a while (apologies), but great story !! Aiming for the belly button is hilarious ... nice, and 20 mins of eating out, what could be better. Good luck with the preparations !! - A

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home