Sunday, March 12, 2006

One for the ages.....

Records are made to be broken. There is Joe DiMaggio’s 56 game hitting streak. Ted Williams’ .406 season high batting average. Then there is making my fiancé cum 10 times in one session.

Not that I want a medal or anything, I sure a lot of you have had a night like that, but this added a whole new dimension to our sex life. All it took was a little alone time and a new DVD. After three weeks of no physical action, we finally decided to make the time to fuck. There where some unusual interruptions from our roommate, or as we call her “our daughter”, which made our Sunday morning session awash. So off to plan "B"
We set off about town and ran our wedding errands and came back home to find it empty.

Ok, on to business…..not so fast. We where ready, naked, toys out on the bed, DVD in and ready to play when I heard the front door open. Sure as shit, here she comes. Her usual moody self, and off to her room she goes. FUCK ALMIGHT!
So now we wait for about an hour until she gets herself out of her room, into her bathroom, showered and off to work. Now I’m sure you are asking, “Well why didn’t you close the door?” I don’t know?


I had bought a few more of Nina Hartley’s guide to DVD’s. One was on advanced oral, masturbation and G-spot sex. I have assured her that she could have a G-spot orgasm if she would only relax a bit and find it herself. I put that disc in and off we when. It was simple and not very well acted, but the information and the way Nina explains the subject makes my fiancé very comfortable. It has it’s hard core moments during the “demonstration” sections, but we hardly ever get that far. About 10 minutes into the DVD, she tells me that she wants me to rub her pussy. I insist that it would be best that she do it herself, being that this is a
DVD about the G-spot. With out missing a beat, she reaches for her green worm vib and starts to rub it on her clit, as Nina is eating some young things’ pussy. I guess all that moaning and squirming started to get her all worked up that she needed it to. She was able to make her self cum twice, watching that girl getting a tongue bath from Nina.

Well now comes the good stuff. She tells me in short gasp that she wants my cock. I tell her instead that perhaps I should help her find her G-spot. Now, she knows where it’s at when I’m fucking her doggie or sideways. I can some times feel it if she is wet and hot enough. This time she is on her back, legs as wide as she can get them and I insert my middle finger in. It is very hot and wet in and I turn my hand, palm side up and start to curl my finger. I must have gone in a little to deep at first, thinking that it must be further inside. Here is where communication is so important. She tells me that it hurts a bit and to try it a little more towards the opening of her lips. Sure as shit, there it is. Soft, slick, and getting bigger. I just apply a small amount of pressure and I hear her let out a BIG moan. Her eyes shut tight and her back arches a bit. I fell like Indiana Fuck Jones! I have found her “Holy Shit” spot and off to the races we go.

For the next 25 minuets she proceeds to cum on my finger while using her vibe on her clit. They where short and strong she told me. One right after another. When she reached 5(including the first two) I told her that she had just broken her record. He went off and had one more when she tells me that she has to pee. Yup, her G-spot is working and life is good. She seems to think that she is not capable of squirting. I tell her that she could if she would let her self go and not worry about the mess. It didn’t help much, because off she goes to piss. When she does come back, I tell her that this time if she feels the need to piss to just let it go. I reach into the toy draw of her dresser and pull out a latex glove. I get it lubed up and pick-up where we left off. The next three are quicker that than the last three. One right after another, short and strong, causing her to hold her breath, arch her hips and back, and chant out her mantra, “Holy Shit”. The last two orgasms took a bit longer to get to, being that I was just using my finger this time. I made sure that I used enough pressure to not over stimulate her and to listen to her reactions. She did say that the last one made her feel like she had to piss again, and tried to let it go. The sad result was that nothing squired out. Better luck next time I guess.

Now I was all worked up and hard that I did not last more that 5 minuets inside her pussy. After making her cum so many times that she was sopping wet and hot, that I must have pumped her about 10-15 times that I had to cum. Lucky for her she was on her side, making it easy for me to hit her spot again, and when I pulled out, I thought that I was just going to cover her ass with my wad. Not quite. What did end up on her ass as about one-sixteenth the amount that shot past her head, on to her pillow with canon like power! I even amazed myself. I have never shot a wad that big or that hard in my life. Not even the first time I had sex(well I really couldn’t tell being that I came insider her).

After we cleaned up and started dinner, she told me that she was still wet and could feel some of her cum dripping out. That only made me hard again and took her back to the bedroom for a quickie. I guess we made up for lost time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

That made for some hot reading. If she relaxes herself there is no reason that she can't squirt.

It always makes me feel like I need to pee but when you squirt you are unable to urinate.

Practice makes perfect. ;)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home