Friday, March 24, 2006

I smell sex

Science has proven that the sense of smell can trigger a flood of memories. The smell of freshly cut grass in early spring reminds me of my days of playing baseball. Coconut suntan lotion brings back a range of emotions from my first love to the first time I went to a strip club and a strange pair of 36D’s where slapping my face.
So my question is this; what smell to you associate with sex.

For me it would be vanilla. Any sent of vanilla: candles, bath lotions, lip balm, carpet freshener. But most of all, vanilla sented shammpo. Why? well becasue of Brenda. One of the best blow jobs I had ever had was from this girl that I breifly knew from my first tour of college(I've was on the 15 year plan). We had a Poli Sci class together and would often study for. We went out for a few months, but never got to cosumate the relationship. The closet I got was a the blow job in the back of her red VW bug. Her lips where so soft and smooth, that ever time she slid down my shaft, I quivered and had to hold back from blowing my wad. I do remember that her hair as was soft. Brown, curly and the sent of vanilla. The combination of that scent, and her lips and tiny hands on my thick cock is enough to make me want to blow now! I did get the money shot off on her tits. The best part was that she tried to clean up my mark and left a bit on her blouse. When we went back to campus, I pointed out to the cum stain on her chest. Her eyes got big and she whisppered," I want every one to know what I just did to you."

What a nice girl.

So, what scent reminds you of sex?

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

The smell of Palmolive soap because Alex and I wash off with it after screwing. ;)

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home