Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lose control


I want you to put on your garter belts and stockings. Your red push up bra and stand in front of me. Walk over to me, kiss me softly, pushing your aching pussy to me. Can you feel me getting hard. Reach down and rub my cock over my jeans. Get my cock so hard that my precum seps thru my jeans. Can you feel it getting harder? Is your pussy getting wet? I can feel it quiver as I pull you closer to my cock. Open my jeans. Grab me. Hold me. Hold my cock in your hands. Rub my head and squeeze out my precum. Stroke me with my precum. Do you want me inside you? Do you want my cock inside your wet pussy, streching it wide?

Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you from behind. How bad do you want me to pound your pussy. Pounding it hard, fast, deep. Can you hear my balls slapping against your pussy?
Tell me your my dirty girl. Tell me how bad a dirty girl needs to get fucked.

You want me to fuck you like a little slut? Beg me. Beg me to fuck you like a dirty slut. How bad does a dirty slut need to get fucked. Answer me as I pull your hair. I want to her your tell me as your short of breath. You gasp for air as I pound your harder and faster. Does a dirty slut need to have her ass smacked? I think a dirty slut needs to have a finger in her ass as she cums. Gently I stick my thumb in your ass as you cum. Let your self go. Let your body become mine. Give your self to me. Let me take control of you, make you cum, make you shutter, make you my love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

RSA, I loved that and my favourite position too.

Ooh, slap me baby!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope you gave it to her good. Sounds like you know how to handle a women when she realy needs to get fucked

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home