Thursday, July 13, 2006

Car wash

Some of you might have heard of the wildfires out here in So. Cal. It's an annual event to most of us and the news media has a field day with it. Not to worry, we live near the beach, so there is no threat of a fire here...unless the pier should light up. Most of the time the fires out here get started becasue some dumb ass wanted to start it or was fucking around with fireworks or matches. But usually it's due to the heat and lack of water. It's been down right hot out here, especially near the beach. Sunday seemed to be the worst. I love the heat. I could run around in it all day, the hotter the better, and if you add humidity to it....I'm as happy as a pig in shit.

WHY?

Well years of playing sport have kinda worn out my knees, shoulder, ankles, wrist, lower back. You name it, I've broke it, jammed it, sprained it, gashed it, pulled it, so on and so on. The heat and the humidity make things move better.
Not so much with Songbird. She can't stand the heat. She prefers the cold, which kills me. Sunday we went around town, running errans, driving in the heat, sweating our asses off. Me with a smile, she pissing and moaning all the way thru. We stoped off to get the car washed at the gas station. The kind where you pull into and the brushes move about the car. Well I wanted to get Songbirds mind of the heat, so as soon as there was enough soap suds on the windows, I pulled my shorts down and out popped my cock. Naturally I had this planned when I suggested the car wash, I just didn't expect her to go to town as fast as she did.

Mind you she was drinking and Iced Tea, so her mouth was kinda cold, and my cock had been held back by my shorts in 90+ degree heat. She giggled, looked around to see that all the windows where coverd with soap and went down on my cock. The shock of her cold mouth and tounge on my hot cock was too much to take after about a minute or so. By then the the brushed had stopped rolling over the car and the rinse cycle was about to start. She never did finish in the car wash, but lucky for me we live blocks away and continued to the adventure inside. It was warm inside our place she we both stripped naked. She ran out to get a cup of ice water with ice cubes.....you know where this is going.

She took control, using the ice on my balls, on the shaft, on the head, putting it on my chest. I was squrmming like a little virgin on prom night, it was so good. She woked my cock with her cold wet hands too, twisting her hand on my shaft, making the ice cold water run down on to my balls and the sheets. When she finally put her mouth on my cock, it was heaven. To have her cool mouth on my cock was un-fucking-bearable. It wasn't until her mouth started to get warm and her spit was really lubbing my cock that I had to pull the sheets out of my ass. She was down as deep as she could go, one hand on my balls, and her tounge swerling around my head and shaft. It didnt take long for me to warn her that I was going to blow, and when I did, I shot a wad so high that it flew over her head and on to her shoulders. She kept rubbing my head, sending me into convulsions until I had to prey her hand of my dick. I laid there like a dead fish while she want to clean up. All I could think of was that I hope we have another heat wave and that there is ice in the fridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

We are in the grip of a heatwave over here in the UK and you just reminded me how nice ice play can be. ;)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Some people use the A/C to stay cool. Way to be innovative!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home