Monday, July 03, 2006

Attitude Adjustment

There are times when we have a different outlook on life or life around us at the moment. The daily pet peeves that tend to grow into festering issues that make you lash out for a slit second. We are all guilty of this, and we usually take some measures to remedy them. For some it's a drink, for others a smoke or any combination of both. I found out that some times you need a good nasty fuck!

Some times a good nasty, dirty, hard, fast, wordless fuck is what it takes.

The Songbird has been having a hard time at her work. Spineless bosses, co-worker drama and illiterate workers who make more that she does per-hour and can't even read their pay checks. I too had a bit of a difficult week. So here we are, two sorry saps with lots of angest built up and looking for and outlet. After having dinner and a few beers at the local pub, we both just started to feel tense and started to take little swipes at each other. Nothing that resulted in to a fight, but just pointing out each others issues and way to resolve them. That's when I got to thinking.

This isn't about us, it's about everyone around us. Why do we have to let other people bring us down and depress us. Fuck them and fuck you. We've both let these petty issued that people can not address themselves and dumped them on us. So before things get a little out of hand. I formulated a little plan. Once we reached the bedroom, I was going to take charge of the situation and lay down the law...in this case I was going to lay down some good 'ol fashion fucking.

Songbird was starting to change out of her clothes, down to her panties when I came up from behind her and pushed her down over the bed. She protested a bit by asking what I was doing. I paid no attention to her and took out my cock and began to rub it over her nylon covered pussy and butt crack. She quickly got the hint and let me take control of our attitude adjustment. Once my cock was hard, I pushed her down into a doggie position, and pulled her panties to one side. Working the head of my cock over her lips, I made enough precum to start to tease her by just letting my head just past her lips. With in a few seconds she was breathing harder and bucking her ass back towards me. I would stick my cock in every so often to see how wet she was getting. After a few quick dips, she was soaked and hot. I kept this up for a few more minutes, randomly slamming my cock inside her when she least expected it. Each time I did she would pant and gasp. A few times I caught her shuddering after I thrusted a bit to hard. I kept this pace of a few seconds more until I could no longer hold back.

I grad her hips and started to plunge into her harder and faster, the sounds of my balls slapping against her pussy, the sounds of my flesh smacking against her ass, the sounds of her whimpering that soon turned into cries of pleasure. I worked up a sweat that it I was dripping on her panties. That's when she tried to tell me to go faster between her gasps and cries. I tried to pick up the pace when she stated to cry. Cry. She had done this before, where she let out tears. I knew that this would fix her little wagon give her the attitude adjustment she needed. A few more seconds of me pounding her hard, I pulled out and came all over her the back of her panties and even launched a wad up her back.

After that I collapsed along side her, trying to catch my breath, stroking her hair and wiping away her tears. We lay there for a good ten minutes, next to each other, looking at each other, when she finally started to giggle. I asked what was so funny, she said that she could feel my cum soak thur her panties and down the crack of her ass. That just got me hard again and gave it another go. This time it was a slow love making session. Taking my time, slowly sliding my cock out of her still soaked pussy. We kissed and hugged and looked deeply into each others eyes. She would milk my cock, squeezing her pussy every time I plunged deep into her pussy. I started to pump faster and deeper, making her thrust her head back and feel her pussy shudder on my cock. I pulled out to notice that she came on me. Her milky white cum was on my cock and dripping down her pussy. She then told me that she wanted me to cum inside her, with that I slipped my cock back in her pussy. The sounds of wetness and sloppy mess made me cum so quick that I could only give her a few good thrust before I came deep inside her, feeling her pussy milk me once again.

Again we laid next to each other in bliss and having a wonderful outlook on the world in front of us, and slowly falling asleep in each others arms. In deed, the best attitude adjustment in a while. Remember, then the world starts to get you down, just say, "Fuck it"

2 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Nice! I've always wanted to be fucked with my panties still on.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

She had a good time as well. She said that she might want to try it again.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home