Sunday, April 30, 2006

Well, in just a few short weeks, I will become a married man. I say that with excitement and lots of anticipation as to what my life will become with Songbird. I know that I should not have too many expectations as far as how our marriage should be, but more to the point, of how we want to live together. We want children. Neither of us are Spring Chickens, so we’re going to get to work on that right a way. We want to own our own business in the next couple of years. We want to buy a house, but here in California, we’ll be lucky to buy a shoebox.


We’ve lived together since 2002, and over those four years, we’ve both have made lots of adjustments, mainly in the area of respect. This, I believe, is the key to a long, prospers, life with anyone. There will be the occasional “carbuncle” along the way, but as long as you respect each other, there should be no reason why the two of us cannot over come any obstacle. There will be those who will give there armchair advise from time to time, there is not doubt about that. We’ve both have been guilty of dishing dime store psychiatric therapy to friends in exchange for juicy gossip, laughter, but mainly reassurance that we both are better off together; as long as we do not commit the same faux pas as those we counsel for free.


Now, from time to time, we both put our well-educated minds together and decipher our daily challenges to reach the desired out come that we both have pre-agreed upon. Simple right? Not always. First, have to agree upon what it is that we want to achieve. We both look at the grand picture and see how we both benefit from it as a whole. Mind you, before you climb to the top of the mountain, you have to have a plan on how to get down. That is, how doe we get to point B from point A with out stepping ins shit, or as little as possible. Notice that I said to point B first. You have to have a goal in sight. Work you way backwards if you have to. You know that the book ends like this, and that it starts like this, so now fill in the rest and enjoy the ride. What ever is left over is truly the icing on the cake. So what does this have to do with our love life, now that Songbird had glance at my bolg? Everything.


Without the Songbird, there would be very little to write, nor read about. I would generally live a very simple and somewhat sexless life. Perhaps a few more erotic stories would be born of masturbation fantasies, but that would be all. She had approved of my entries into this cyber-log (well she hasn’t read all of them yet), but respects that I only write about our love life. I do not intend to walk off the path of monogamy ever. I know that temptations, should they present themselves, are always present; but I saw what that did to my parents, and to my father. I do not intend to end up like that, and with respect in my pocket, I will, focus on the word, WILL, stay true to the marriage vows. It’s about respect. I respect my world and hers too much to fuck it all up. When all you have to loose is your love, and respect of that person, it’s too much.


I’d had asked Songbird to read of few of everyone else’s blogs. She enjoyed the fact that people have a forum to share thought, experiences, and lend a drop of advice. She even enjoyed some of the pictures that people have posted. Noting that not all of them are as graphic as some of the adult movies that we’ve watched, but teasing enough to create enough interest in reading the post. I know that the Songbird is a rather private person when it comes to matters of the flesh. She tends to have a hard time, unlike myself, discussing what occurs between the sheets with her girlfriends. I guess for some women it is a bit awkward to talk about your husband’s deficiencies or lack of imagination when it comes to…sex. But when you don’t ask for something, you might not get it. It’s good to compare notes, tricks, likes and dislikes. What might work for you, doesn’t always work for someone else. I understand that she doesn’t like to talk about her sexuality, but if it means more personal pleasure, wouldn’t you try? I have to let her explore that issue on her own. I encourage her to try new things, to let her release her inhibitions in a safe environment, such as our bedroom. I enjoy it when she does. When she starts to say things during sex. Like the other day when she left her garter belt and stocking on during sex. Or when I ask her if she is a “dirty girl” or if she is a “sluty little thing”. It just gets me worked up and I just loose myself in the moment and fuck her as hard and as fast as I can.


I want to encourage her to start her own blog where she can post her questions and desires as we all do. I’ve showed her some of the comments that you all have left on my posts. Encouraging comments from people I’ve never met, face to face, but have one common goal in this cyber-world; the fulfillment of self. Feeling good about what you do and how you do it, with out offending anyone, solely for the entertainment value of ones self esteem and pleasure. If that means posting pictures of one’s body, then so be it. This is perhaps the best place to explore areas of your mind, body and soul that you would never expose to the real world. As long as you respect yourself and those around you.


With that said I hope that Songbird understands that I do not want to her to think that posting pictures of her or myself in states of undress or in compromising positions is away to damage her self worth, but rather to express what most of you express. Your inner selves, and respecting that everyone wants to be seen for who they are. I doubt that Songbird will allow me to take faceless photos of her body, and I respect that. I hope she will find the encouragement some day to at least try it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Great post. I can feel the love for Songbird coming through.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

RS, I hope Songbird decides to go ahead with the blog. She would be an interesting read.

7:02 AM  
Blogger DESIRE X said...

We love blogging together.
I know Suze and Alex do too.


These things we share, they make love stronger for the sharing.

I hope she decides to blog too. Suze is right, it will be fun!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Well she is thinking about it. She says that she feels kinds strange leting her self exposed like that. I tols her not to worry, that everyone here is very respectful and fun.

Suze-she got a laugh out of you garden story

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home