Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What's your name little girl?


What do you like for me to call you? What name do you like to hear come from my soul when I am fucking you. When I'm behind you, driving my cock in and out of your pussy. Grabbing hold of your hips as if my life depended on it, what do you want me to call you?

You like it when I call you a dirty girl?




You like it when I call your a dirty slut?

What about my dirty little slut? Are you my fuck toy? Answer me between your yelps and moans of passion. You like it when I fuck you like a little slut, or like the dirty little whore that is in every women.

Tell me how thick my cock is inside your sluttly little cunt. With every thrust I can feel it getting wetter. Faster. Harder. Deeper. You like that my little dirty slut.

What do you want me to call you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

I asked my new sorta guy the other night if he wanted me to be his cumslut, his cockslut. He seemed to like that, hmmm...

7:24 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I like to be called naughty and have my ass slapped.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home