Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shopping

First of all, that you all for the kind words. It's been a tough few months. I was surprised and happy that the Songbird posted a comment. More on that later.

She called me the other day and told me that I had to go shopping with her when she got home from work.

FUCK! Just what I needed. My feet hurt already and I really just want to sit and do fuck-all.

"Well we have to go to Fredrick's and find a bra for the wedding."

Funny how things change in a matter of a few heart beats. I was a giddy as a kid in...well as giddy as a kid in a lingerie shop. Then this came over the phone; "And if you’re a good boy, I might get a little extra something for later."

Later, later. What about right now, right now.

Needless to say that she didn't quite find what she needed for the wedding, but did pick up a sexy garter belt, which she later modeled for me with some black stockings. Nothing else. Well that was all I needed to get rock hard, and jumped her right there in our bedroom. Somehow she got wet quicker that usual meaning that I needed no help in slipping my red-hot cock inside her. I was one of the best fuck sessions in a long time. I hope that garter belt shows up on our honeymoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

So shopping isn't that bad after all. ;)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home