Friday, April 07, 2006

Use soap.

My mother-in-law-to-be is in town this weekend. You would think that this would put the kibosh on the weekend sex fest. Think again.

After getting up, making coffee, watching the news, Songbird and I decided to take a shower and get the day going. Her mom was already done with hers and enjoying the ocean breeze. Into the shower we go, and into her pussy I plunged. Something about stand-up-shower-sex gets the Songbird's pussy really wet. I never have to use any lube. Just plunge right in.

It was a quickie. Enough to make her pant and whimper a bit before I pulled out and sprayed
her pussy with my cum.

Good thing we have lots of soap...

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

RSA, I love shower sex too. It's so practical. Tell me, why does that soap have boots in it. Is it for the foot fetishists? LOL.

BTW, when are you going to call in on me? ;)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Thanks for the link!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home