Sunday, May 28, 2006

I was happy to see that my wife, the Songbird went on and posted a little ditty. She claims that she is not much of a writer and is very flat. I asked her how could that be, with all the reports and assignments that we had to write in college. Besides, she already has a degree from another University before she moved here.

In any case, I hope she will post more of her own take of our relationship and our love for each other. It’s good to get a different view to help balance the perspective, especially if it is from a woman. Case in point, I wanted her to write about what we did a few nights ago.
I was catching up on everyone’s readings. I came across a few that caught my eye and got my balls all stirred up. One was Dirty Debbie’s post, “A Furious Fuck”. I had to share this post with Songbird. I let her take a seat while I went about finishing up in the kitchen. I could her giggle and sigh a few times which made me walk back over to her and ask what she was laughing about. There she was, sitting in the chair, squirming around like a schoolgirl who had to go pee. I started laughing, and reached out and gave her tit a little squeeze. “What’s wrong babe?”
She looked up at me and said, “She is so nasty.” She said it with a very big grin on her face which tells me that she love the story and got her wet. The problem was that Aunt Flow was in town and she couldn’t do a thing about it. But I could get off. Knowing that she was getting wet from someone’s post made me hard. So I suggested that she take care of me. She loves playing with my cock and watching may face as I cum. So I brought up an idea.

I know that a lot of people join Beautiful Agony and watch people’s faces as they bring them selves to orgasm. I logged in and went to my favorites and brought up Ms. #353 and Ms. #488. Now the Songbird knows about this site, but never saw a full post, and really didn’t want to watch these girls fuck themselves and look at there faces as they came, but she was game. So we got our selves into position, she took of her PJ top and placed her tits near my cock. I started the videos and she started to jack me off with one hand, and rub my balls with the other. With in minutes she as working my cock in to such a lather that I didn’t even warn her that I was coming. Lucky for her, her tits where in a great position to catch some of my cum, the rest landed on her chest and lower neck.

Now this presented a different problem. She had gotten wetter in the time between reading the post and watching the girls cum as well as me coming. So I did what any husband would do, get a fresh pack of batteries and juice up her favorite vibrator. It wasn’t long before she was panting and moaning and coming. As we fell asleep, she mentioned that she might want to do that again, once Flow has left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home