Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Songbird's first Letter


He has been bugging me for weeks to write. So, I thought I would give it a go.

We did it.........the boy and I got married. It was such a fun day!!

I remember the look on his face when I came down the aisle towards him. He had the big goofy grin on his face, and it made me goofy too. I thought he would be nervous, but he was so calm, just excited!! The ceremony was great. We had such a fantastic priest, he had all of us laughing, and the ceremony flew by.

The reception was just a huge, loud, crazy party. Everyone was dancing, drinking (not too much), and just having a wonderful time. The band we hired was rockin', and we did a couple of tunes with them. Nobody knew we were planning on that, so everyone was surprised. It was a great moment!! Then, just when it seemed the party had only begun, it was over............How did 4 hours go by SO FAST!?!?!?!?!?!? By the time we got back to our room, we were so exhausted, we crashed out!! OOPS!! Oh Well..........plenty of time for that later............ :)

So, the boy and I are married. We keep looking at each other and saying "We got married!!!" It seems kind of unreal in a way, but it is so great!!

We will have a lot of happy times and a lot of years together. He is the best ever and I love him so much!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Songbird, congratulations once again. It's nice to see you joining in here. Maybe you will post something from time to time.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home