Wednesday, May 03, 2006

How young it is too young?

The Songbird and I where discussing the topic of lingerie on the way to purchase her corset for her dress. I asked if she where going to wear stockings under her dress. To my slight disappointment, she said no. She said that she wanted to be as comfortable as possible, and wearing stocking, even thigh highs, would be a bit of a hassle. Besides, she her dress for floor length and really wouldn't need them. She did promise to wear them on our wedding night.

She is not the type that wear stocking of any kind, not even pantyhose on a daily basis, but loves the way they look in a classic, retro sense. She never really would wear them even in school. That's where I went on one of my classic rants on the issue. I have a fetish for stockings. Seamed, thigh highs, garter belts, barely there nude, or barely black. I love the way they look on a woman's leg, I love the way they feel wrapped around my waist. I went told her about these girls I knew in Jr. High school that would wear stocking and garters to school! This wasn't just a rampant rumor; I saw it with my own hormone-engorged eyes!

She turned to me, perplexed, and asked why? Well first off this was back in the early 80's. The Glam Rock era of the time, mixed in with the factor of teen angst and learning about your sexuality. One girl would wear her short mimi leather skirt, exposing her stocking top and garter clasp when she sat down. Another would wear her fishnets that seemed to see better days, as they would often sag below her skirt, flashing the lace top stocking. Songbird then asked what I know seem to be asking. How young is too young to wear that kind of lingerie. Is it just a fashion statement, which I think it was for the time, or did they know the power they had over horny young boys, and probably even the male staff.

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger DESIRE X said...

I love stockings too, in a retro sense. heh

This post makes me long for pictures.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I love the feel and freedom of stockings. No hot crotch and you can throw one leg away if it should ladder.

As for how young, well as young as you like. I wore stockings in school they were much more comfortable, never liked tights.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home