Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fetish





Have I mentioned that I have a stocking fetish? I've posted about this before and jut love a women in stocking.

Something about them get me so hard. Songbird has a few pairs and every so often she dons them and love to see my face and cock get big and red.

I've know girls in Jr. High school start to wear them, and even then I would walk around with my books and folder infront of my hard cock. I dated a few girls that would wear stockings on dates and would keep them on for a sex session.

Just having sex is good enough, but when a women has on a pair of hose, sex becomes so much better...for me at least.

Fishnets, bearly black, bearly there, seemed, lace top, silk, sandle foot. I dont care as long as you wear them.

There is a power that you women have over us men when you put them on and tease us with it. We become jelly. We would do anything for you at that point, just as long as you let us fuck you with them on and you wrap your silky legs around us.

I also love to hear stories about women in stockings. Wearing them to work, to school, to prom, to a dinner, to a wedding. I love how you mention that they feel good and make you feel that much sexier.

I'd love to hear about some of your stocking stories.

I love stockings.


2 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

I flew from Chicago to Denver once to see my bf. I wore a green and black dress, low cut with a slit in the skirt. Black stockings, black garter belt, black heels - and nothing else.

I do believe I was fucked in the entire outfit, sans dress.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sot amator 1mm rar sjukskoterska grupperna 1mm fanig amator gruppen 1mm ponon exupnon 1mm na gamiso mob 1mm apesios vathi larigi 1mm i huset smore ut 1mm mye sprute 1mm assurdo amatoriali pompino 1mm assurdo amatoriali sesso 1mm emotioneel students vuistneukend 1mm emotioneel students zaaddrinken 1mm

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home