Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cold Ass, Hot Sex?

I've been wanting to introduce a little anal play to the Songbird with the hopes that she will allow me to enter her other virgin area. I have inserted a finger into her ass while fucking her a few times, but was hoping that some of you would have other ways to tease her backdoor and let all those special nerve endings send her a message and say, "let's take this a step further"

There have been a few times that when she leans over to pick up somthing, I give her pussy a little goose and use my thumb to press her asshole. The other day she was leaning into the car to pull out her bag. Her ass was up in the air, expossing her pussy and asshole. I just reached over and ran my fingers over her pussy and pressed my thumb on her asshole. She didn't object to what I was doing, in fact she giggled and said that it felt good. I asked her what felt better, my fingers running over her pussy or my thumb on her ass hole. To my suprise she said both. This gives me some hope in that she will want to explore some more anal play.

Has any one tried ice cubes on the asshole?

3 Comments:

Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Take a warm bath together to relax her. Get her pussy nice and wet and relaxed; that will help her relax her asshole, too. And never underestimate the power of alcohol.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I'll have to try the ice, sounds like fun.

Have you tried asking Songbird if she would like to engage in some anal play? ;)

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home