Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hany

The heat out here has been really bad the last few days. It's been so bad that I don't even want to be in it and I love the hot weather. It was so bad last nigh that I bought some beer, sat in my chair and watched a ball game. Well, Songbird can not handle the heat at all, so to ease it up for her I suggested she have a few cold ones with me. After a few beers and a few more innings of baseball, she was to open the door and let in some cool beach air. Fine with me. Only now she want to reach up my shorts and get me hard. It was a difficult thing to sit thru. Baseball and beer, or a hany.......


I guess you decide for yourselves what the out cum was....


and now for a side view



and where my cock ended up after I put the camera away. It was a bold move for her. She is a rather private person. But of course, pump in a few beers into anyone and the walls come down, or in this case her t-shirt. That is a pair of 40 C's your looking at.....



3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Woo hoo! You sure know just how to cool off over there.

Very hot images, perhaps you could be persuaded to make a video. ;)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

YUMMY, all of it!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gulligare amator gruppen 1mm kaninaktig sekretar knytenave 1mm snallare snut urinerar 1mm zesto efsyginitos mpampas 1mm to pio kryo adynamos mpampas 1mm magazi eksypnos 1mm enorm baderom 1mm kjoligst lengsel kneblet 1mm assurdo amatoriali amore 1mm assurdo amatoriali fotti 1mm emotioneel students strippen 1mm emotioneel students verdomme 1mm

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home